We would be sharing with you the ways to style natural hair. Rocking natural hair could be rather discouraging, sometimes mainly when you get to a particular stage where you could no longer figure out how to style your hair and improve your general look.
Below are a few lovely ways to style your natural hair which you should know;
- What are some cute natural hairstyles?
- How do I style my hair when transitioning to natural?
- How can I soften my natural hair?
Read also: 6 Incredible Health Benefits Of Garden Egg
Table of Contents
- 1 10 Lovely Ways To Style Natural Hair
- 1.1 1. Half Cornrows
- 1.2 2. Teeny Weeny Afro [TWA]
- 1.3 3. High Puff
- 1.4 4. Buzzcut
- 1.5 5. Short Tapered Cut
- 1.6 6. Straight and Shiny Natural Hair
- 1.7 7. Feed-In Braided Hairstyles
- 1.8 8. Flat Twists with Puffy Ponytail
- 1.9 9. Sleek and Pulled Back Buns
- 1.10 10. Sweet Natural Curly Hairstyles
- 1.11 What are some cute natural hairstyles?
- 1.12 How do I style my hair when transitioning to natural?
- 1.13 How can I soften my natural hair?
10 Lovely Ways To Style Natural Hair
1. Half Cornrows
This is still another pretty way to style your natural hair. It’s a mix of cornrows and an afro and therefore making you look sexier and more beautiful.
2. Teeny Weeny Afro [TWA]
Teeny Weeny Afro is rather difficult because they are not so long as many other styling ways, nor do they need low maintenances such as buzzcut.
3. High Puff
High puff is an exceptionally low-maintenance style and needs only a headband. When you have brushed your hair shaft to make a ponytail, then fluff, and finally, pull for additional volume.
When you are cutting your hair, you can choose to either subtly trim off several inches, or on top of that, go big and start fresh with a distinctive clean shave. Buzzcuts need low maintenance and help maintain the time you would have wasted on your normal hour-long hair plan.
5. Short Tapered Cut
Tapered cuts are a perfect choice for women who would like short, low-maintenance hair that’s versatile. With this particular style, your hair’s sides and back are likely to be cut a little shorter than the middle, which often allows you to shape your hair since it pleases you.
6. Straight and Shiny Natural Hair
You will need plenty of hair products and patience to reach a soft, smooth straight look together with your afro-textured hair.
When you can grow your hair to medium-length, cut your hair keep your locks straightened, and then curl them a little at the end.
7. Feed-In Braided Hairstyles
Feed-in braids might help improve your general look because they include dynamism to the natural hairstyle. To start with, you’ve to mix two feed-in braids in a zigzag movement and finish it off in a low puffy bun.
8. Flat Twists with Puffy Ponytail
It would help if you used flat twists both for braiding and outlining your natural curls. Start with some swirling flat twists springing forth from your part and leave the back with curls.
9. Sleek and Pulled Back Buns
This is still another cool way to style your natural hair. To acquire the texture, get a quality hair product, for instance, coconut oil or butter for afro-textured hair.
From then on, start to part your hair since it pleases you and then brings the rest of them into an elegant chignon.
10. Sweet Natural Curly Hairstyles
With the help of this natural twist out, you will be able to look more admirable and attractive. You have to do the twisting on wet hair, freshly washed, not forgetting, so it need just enough hair butter.
Allow it to be on overnight and unleash the twists the next day to have this flawless look.
What are some cute natural hairstyles?
- Twist Out Hairstyle.
- Chic Crown Braid.
- Stylish Twists and Curls Updo.
- Braided Natural Updo.
- Cornrows into Space Buns.
- Two Strand Twist Natural Hairstyles.
- Natural Puff Updo.
- Trendy, Faux Hawk Hairstyle.
How do I style my hair when transitioning to natural?
- Hair wrap.
- High puff.
- Two stitch braids w/curly ends.
- Faux Locs.
- Fake ponytail.
- Roller sets.
How can I soften my natural hair?
- Use a weekly hair mask.
- Bentonite clay.
- Don’t wash with hot water.
- Wash strategically.
- Know your hair type.
- Coconut oil.
- Olive oil.
- Argan oil.
Conclusion: Listed above, here are the ways to style natural hair.