In this post, we would be writing the 6 best ways on how to use rice water for hair growth.
Rice water has many benefits for hair- it can help to get rid of dandruff, strengthen the hair strands, give vitality, stimulate their growth, and importantly enhance the appearance.
The composition of rice water is full of vitamins, especially B and C. It also includes trace-elements magnesium, potassium, zinc, iodine, manganese, selenium, and plenty of fiber.
Rice water has antioxidant properties; it helps you remove toxins that may gather in the scalp, thereby stopping premature alopecia and grey hair.
This are the things you will be reading in this article;
- 6 Best Ways On How To Use Rice Water For Hair Growth
- Can I leave rice water in my hair overnight?
- Does rice water grow hair faster?
- Do you use conditioner after rice water?
- How to speed up hair growth?
- The side effects of rice water on hair?
Table of Contents
- 1 6 Best Ways On How To Use Rice Water For Hair Growth
- 2 Can I leave rice water in my hair overnight?
- 3 Does rice water grow hair faster?
- 4 Do you use conditioner after rice water?
- 5 How to speed up hair growth?
6 Best Ways On How To Use Rice Water For Hair Growth
Take a cup of boiled rice and add a few drops of lavender, chamomile, rosemary, essential oil to it.
2. Wash your hair with shampoo
There are different kinds of shampoo available; many are cheap and affordable, and some are very costly and efficient. I would recommend you use anyone that is inexpensive.
3. Rinse thoroughly with water from the tap
Rinse your hair with water as you scrub everywhere of the hair, to ensure the shampoo goes off completely. Gently scrub it with your finger from back to the top of the head.
4. Pour rice water in the hair
Per boil rice, and allow it to cool off completely and pour water on your hair by bending your head down.
Gently massage the rice water into the hair and scalp during this period.
Rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water from the tap after you’re done.
Use it at least once weekly to see changes in the health and texture of your hair.
Can I leave rice water in my hair overnight?
Generally, you can use rice water overnight and wash it off in the morning. I will not suggest to keep it longer than 18 hours, as it might stimulate bacterial growth and cause temporary itching, irritation, and other issues.
Does rice water grow hair faster?
Rice water contains minerals, carbohydrates, and vitamins that could encourage a balanced environment in the scalp to keep your follicles healthy.
Well, while rice water is not shown to actually make your hair grow faster, it could make it look healthier, shinier, and fuller.
Do you use conditioner after rice water?
Some people do a rice water rinse, using the creamy, cloudy rice water to frequently rinse through the hair.
When you leave the rinse in your hair for any period of time, longer than just rinsing it through, you require to follow up with a protein-free deep conditioner for at least 20 – 30 minutes.
How to speed up hair growth?
- Eat the right foods
- Avoid heat styling tools
- Skip the daily shampoo
- Get frequent trims — yes, really
- Resist the urge to go blonde
- Distribute your hair’s natural oils
- Add a vitamin to your A.M
- Finish your shower with a cool rinse
The side effects of rice water on hair?
- Using rice water that is been fermented or over two days old can make your hair feel stiff and leave a bad smell.
- Rice water can be used in numerous ways, as a conditioner, as a shampoo, as a treatment for curly hair, and more
Conclusion: Rice water has many benefits, some of the benefits are it is used to restore hair growth, and it can also be used to get rid of dandruff. Above are the ways on how to use rice water for hair growth.