The Home Depot Canada is in search for people for part time cashier jobs in their company. Below is the requirement and how to apply online.
The Home Depot Canada is the Canadian arm of the world’s largest home improvement retailer. The company has 182 stores in 10 Canadian provinces, employing more than 30,000 associates from coast-to-coast.
Cashiers play a critical role in customer service by providing customers with fast, friendly, accurate and safe service. Cashiers process transactions, answer customer questions, and ensuring customers leave satisfied.
They proactively assist customers and direct them to open cash registers and various departments.
Major Tasks And Responsibilities
- Be aware of store promotions and rebates
- Follow all Home Depot policies and procedures
- Ensure every item is scanned
- Process Checkout and obtain payment
- Monitor and maintain the Self-Checkout area
- Ensure inventory accuracy
- Ask customers for proof of purchase when necessary
- Achieve cashier metrics on a daily basis
- Pick, organize and verify orders for delivery or pick-up
- Some Heavy lifting required; bending, kneeling, standing for extended periods of time; comfortable with ladders
- Utilize computer terminals and/or Home Depot portable phone to check inventory, look-up orders and notify customers when product is ready for pick-up
- Candidates should be comfortable lifting merchandise to organize for customer pick up
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous cashier experience would be an asset
- Excellent decision making ability and problem solving
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
|Seniority Level||Employment Type|
|Entry level||Part time|
This range is estimated for Cashier jobs in Ontario at similar companies. Actual pay may be different. Here is the base pay range CA$21,000/yr – CA$30,000/yr.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, Click here to get started now.
Just few opportunitiest left…