In this article, we would be sharing the 10 best haircuts for curly hair.
These days, most people are beginning to accept their natural hair texture in all its wavy, curly, coily, or kinky glory. And it doesn’t look as if it will change anytime soon. While it is necessary to retain your strands healthy for them to look their best, a proper haircut is also the key.
It might be painful for a curly girl, as there are numerous variables to consider: Will it compliment the shape of your face? Will it go with your curl pattern? Bangs or no bangs? Before you think, check out these haircuts below and draw a little creativity for your next cut.
This are the things you will be reading in this article;
- 10 Best haircuts for curly hair
- What haircut is best for thick curly hair?
- What is the best hairstyle for over 50?
- Can curly hair turn straight on its own?
- Does hair get less curly with age?
- What is the best haircut for curly hair?
- Does cutting curly hair make it curlier?
- How often should curly hair be cut?
Also check: 10 Best Cute hairstyles for short hair
Table of Contents
- 1 10 Best haircuts for curly hair
- 1.1 1. Long, Kinky-Curly Layer
- 1.2 2. Fringe and ‘Fro
- 1.3 3. Long Beach Waves
- 1.4 4. Art Deco Waves
- 1.5 5. Soft & Scrunchy With a Bang
- 1.6 6. Shoulder-Length Layers
- 1.7 7. Classic Pixie Cut
- 1.8 8. Sculpted Pixie Cut
- 1.9 9. Wavy Lob
- 1.10 10. Corkscrew Curls
- 1.11 What haircut is best for thick curly hair?
- 1.12 What is the best hairstyle for over 50?
- 1.13 Can curly hair turn straight on its own?
- 1.14 Does hair get less curly with age?
- 1.15 What is the best haircut for curly hair?
- 1.16 Does cutting curly hair make it curlier?
- 1.17 How often should curly hair be cut?
10 Best haircuts for curly hair
These are 10 best haircuts for curly hair you need to see.
1. Long, Kinky-Curly Layer
2. Fringe and ‘Fro
3. Long Beach Waves
4. Art Deco Waves
5. Soft & Scrunchy With a Bang
6. Shoulder-Length Layers
7. Classic Pixie Cut
8. Sculpted Pixie Cut
9. Wavy Lob
10. Corkscrew Curls
What haircut is best for thick curly hair?
- Voluminous Bob
- Elevated Curly Afro. So chic!
- Curly Pixie With Bangs. Shake it and go with the hairstyles for thick curly hair curly pixie with bangs.
- Braided Knot
- Two-Tailed Braids
- Long and Loose
What is the best hairstyle for over 50?
- Long Hair with Bangs
- Medium Layered Cut
- Medium Length with Bangs
- Choppy Pixie
- Classic Sleek Bob
- Straight and Face-Framing
- Long Hair with Curls
Can curly hair turn straight on its own?
Some people have curly hair and straighten them out. But for few people, their hair changes shape and texture on its own, and it is not because of the weather. Scientists don’t know why it happens, but it has to do with a mixture of genetics, hormones, and body chemistry.
Does hair get less curly with age?
Curly hair tends to less or loosens as we get older for a reason. By keeping your curls regularly moisturized and obtaining regular trims your curls will still keep its a bounce at your age. Another thing you can choose is to go for a shorter cut. This will help your curls to spring back to life.
What is the best haircut for curly hair?
Curly hair, in general, looks good on the angled lob, but mostly is your hair’s on the coarser side. Just your hairstylist to cut for a shorter cut at the back of the hair, with a longer piece framing on the face for a look that’s edgier and more grown-up.
Does cutting curly hair make it curlier?
When you cut curly hair it does not make it look curlier but could help increase your natural curl pattern. But it is true that cutting your curls can make it look bouncier and springier.
How often should curly hair be cut?
Generally, curl should be cut at least every 6-8 weeks. Cut your curl when you see it has begun to knot easily. But nowadays, most color companies make the quality color even help to seal the cuticle, add shine, and increase the curl.
Conclusion: We have listed what’s right for your curly hair. What you have to do is to get yourself a qualified hairstylist.