In this post, we’ll be writing about the 5 best hair products for black babies and how to make your baby hair soft and silky.
Some babies are born with full hair, but some might be born bald. Some might have healthy curly locks, and some may have light soft locks.
No matter the hair type, a black baby’s hair needs efficient maintenance provided by the right hair product so that as an adult, he/she may enjoy a gorgeous look.
- 5 Best hair products for black babies
- How to make baby hair soft and silky
- Can babies use hair products?
- What age can babies use hair products?
- How can I make baby’s hair grow faster?
- What causes a baby to have lots of hair?
Read Also: The 5 Best Conditioner for Curly Hair
Table of Contents
- 1 5 Best Hair Products For Black Babies
- 2 How To Make Baby Hair Soft and Silky
- 3 What Age Can Babies Use Hair Products
- 4 How Can I Make My Baby’s Hair Grow Faster
- 5 What Causes Baby To Have Lots Of Hair
5 Best Hair Products For Black Babies
They are varieties of hair products for black babies. We are below the 5 best hair products for black babies.
1. Mothercare Baby Hair Oil
This oil consists of olive oil and chamomile oil. It helps double fold in nurturing, nourishing and caressing your baby’s soft hair. It also contains certain hypo-allergenic properties to fight against all kinds of germs.
2. Omveda Bala Kera Thailam
This product helps to keep your baby’s hair safe and sound. This product consists of herbs such as hibiscus flower extracts, brahmi, and amalika (vitamin c), which nourishes and provides a cooling effect on your baby’s head.
It also consists of sesame and coconut oil to promote hair softness and growth. It also helps to reduce hair fall or headaches. It’s suitable for all hair types.
3. Just For Me Moisturizer Lotion
Just For Me Moisturizer Lotion will make the baby’s hair look soft and smooth, in great shape and also not dry.
4. Little Roseberry Hair Gel with Organic Aloe Vera
This hair gel is gentle, it has all the ingredients you need for healthy hair.
It contains organic aloe Vera juice. This enriches the gel with vitamins that protect your baby’s delicate hair.
5. Distil Baby Hair Oil
This oil contains virgin olive oil which nourishes and gives the necessary strength and gentleness needed for your little one’s hair growth. It absorbs UV radiation, thereby keeping your little one’s hair safe.
How To Make Baby Hair Soft and Silky
- Brush your baby’s hair while it is dry to get rid of any tangles before wetting it.
- Wash your baby hair with lukewarm water. Pour shampoo on the nose and don’t use more than a teaspoon of shampoo as plenty of shampoos can weigh down the hair. Rinse out the shampoo thoroughly
- Carefully comb out the tangles, start at the bottom of the hair, and work your way up.
- Ensure you apply baby oil to the hair at least once a week after washing with shampoo. Leave the oil for a minute before rinsing it out thoroughly.
- Leave your baby’s hair to dry and comb it every 5 to 10 minutes to keep it soon as it dries out. Brush the hair with a soft-bristled baby brush after drying.
Can Babies Use Hair Products?
Yes, babies can make use of hair products. All you have to do is to be aware of the products your baby is sensitive to before purchasing them.
What Age Can Babies Use Hair Products
There is no age limit on when its good or healthy for a baby to use hair products. Although a baby’s skin can get irritated due to excessive heat, soap or overloaded diapers.
How Can I Make My Baby’s Hair Grow Faster
Hair loss should be a thing of concern for all mothers. If you are worried about your baby’s lack of hair.
Below are 9 ways to help grow hair faster.
- Eating of Almond
- Regular intake of Vitamin E
- Eating of food that contains Iron
- Using a soft towel
- Wash the hair regularly
- Use of Aloe Vera
1. Eating of Almond
Almonds contains proteins and essential amino acid. Ensure to give your baby 2 to 3 almonds daily to increase the growth of the hair.
2. Regular intake of Vitamin E
Vitamin E helps in building up your baby’s hair.
3. Eating of foods that contains Iron
Iron helps to prevent the hair strands from breaking.
4. Using a soft towel
Avoid rubbing your baby’s hair dry with a rough towel because it can destroy the follicles and cause hair fall.
5. Wash the hair regularly
Wash your child’s hair with a shampoo at least one in every two to three days to reduce dirt and clean the scalp. Make use of lukewarm water.
6. Use of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is well known to work wonders and helps the hair grow substantially. You can mix aloe Vera juice with shampoo or conditioner for best results.
A friendly conditioner provide that necessary nutrients to the scalp.
Running a comb on your baby’s scalp can improve blood circulation in the scalp. It also helps improve hair growth.
Massaging and oiling can help with blood circulation. It gives the essential moisture for healthy growth.
What Causes Baby To Have Lots Of Hair
The exact working of baby hair remains a mystery. Although it’s harmless to say, the chromosomes and genetics play a role in the baby’s hair growth.
Conclusion: We believe this information is quite useful and would help you make the best decision when choosing a hair product for your baby.