The Graduate Scholarship at University of Saskatchewan is a completely funded Masters and PhD scholarship for foreign students and it’s currently opened for application.
The Graduate Scholarship at University of Saskatchewan provides up to $20,000 for applicant who wish to apply.
University of Saskatchewan is one of best medical universities in Canada that has a wide combination of human, animal, and plant studies all in one campus.
As one of Canada’s 15 leading research-intensive universities, University of Saskatchewan provides a very collaborative research atmosphere with some of the best facilities and analytical tools in the Canada.
The scholarship is open to scholars in select departments only. Fresh and continuing students in acceptable academic standing must be voted by their departments.
The University of Saskatchewan’s main campus is situated in the lively city of Saskatoon on Treaty 6 territory and the traditional homeland of the Métis.
Benefits of Graduate Scholarship at University of Saskatchewan
Graduate Scholarship at University of Saskatchewan provides the beneficiary with the following benefits:
Ph.D.: $20,000 (may be valid for up to 36 months)
Master’s Thesis: $16,000 (may be valid for up to 24 months).
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
- Indigenous Studies
- Art & Art History
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
How to Apply for Graduate Scholarship at University of Saskatchewan
Prospective students should visit their official website here. Here are important steps to avail Graduate Scholarship at University of Saskatchewan:
Students must be nominated by their department. A complete nomination package contains the following items:
- The completed application form.
- Photocopies of all official non-U of S post-secondary transcripts. They will obtain the student’s University of Saskatchewan records.
- Interested applicants should provide two reference letters. Check the application for directives on writing the reference letters.
- When students are submitting application package through e-mail, they should make sure that all documents are in PDF format.
Graduate Awards & Scholarships
Room 116 Thorvaldson Building
110 Science Place
Saskatoon, SK S7K 5C9
Eligibility for Graduate Scholarship at University of Saskatchewan
To be qualified for Graduate Scholarship at University of Saskatchewan, candidates must fulfill the criteria below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- All University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) beneficiaries must be full-time, fully-qualified applicants who are either continuing their program or are in the process of being admitted into a graduate degree program.
- Applicants have to be in the first 36 months of a Master’s degree program or the first 48 months of a PhD degree program to apply for or hold a UGS.
- Candidates must hold a minimum of 80% average as a continuing student or entrance average as a prospective student.
Program Period for Graduate Scholarship at University of Saskatchewan:
4 years for PhD
3 years for Masters
For further inquiries on University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship, please visit their official website here.