In this post, we would be writing the 5 best pros and cons of eyelash extensions.
Eyelash extensions could be a beautiful, albeit expensive, method to improve your natural eyelashes without mascara or strip false lashes.
These individually applied lashes will look surprisingly natural. Except for the cost and the appointment time, this means getting up every morning looking fabulous.
Most cosmetic products claiming to develop lashes don’t work. And although you will find great mascaras, they rarely, when, perform just like the ads say they’ll look only a little closer, the ladies nearly every mascara ad have false eyelashes on.
This are the things you need to know;
- What are the pros and cons of eyelash extensions?
- Is it worth it to get eyelash extensions?
- Do lash extensions ruin your real lashes?
- Why are my lashes shorter after extensions?
- How to stimulate your eyelashes to grow
- Which lashes are better mink or silk?
Also read: 5 Best Tommy John Underwear For Women
Table of Contents
- 1 5 Wonderful Pros And Cons Of Eyelash Extensions
- 2 Is it worth it to get eyelash extensions?
- 3 Do lash extensions ruin your real lashes?
- 4 Why are my lashes shorter after extensions?
- 5 How to stimulate your eyelashes to grow
5 Wonderful Pros And Cons Of Eyelash Extensions
Eyelash Extensions Pros And Cons You Should Know
Like any beauty treatment, you will find pros and cons to consider before you are right.
They are amazing. More dramatic than mascara, yet much more natural than the usual strip of false eyelashes, lash extensions, are just stunning when done right.
They can save you time. Many people claim that because lash extensions look just as good if you are not wearing makeup, you can forego this time-consuming step in the morning.
They can last for months and beyond. Commonly, lash extensions stay looking good for two to three weeks, but beyond that, these will gradually drop out on their own.
But, with regular fills, your general lash extensions can last indefinitely.
They are high maintenance. Your lashes will require extra attention to appear good between fills because preserving these expensive additions to your eyes must be the goal.
- You should be careful when washing your eye area as any movement of one’s lashes increase the lash falling out or getting twisted around.
- Don’t let water from the shower fall on your face because the pressure can make the lash extension loosen and shed faster.
- Don’t use oil-based cleansers and makeup removers because they the glue to breakdown.
Is it worth it to get eyelash extensions?
Eyelash Extensions Before and After
Eyelash extensions could be worth the money, however, they are definitely not for everyone. I
t really comes down to your time allotment, budget, and compliance with the instruction as these are not easy to keep. Following our advice will help boost your chances of getting great results.
Do lash extensions ruin your real lashes?
The biggest story is that eyelash extensions ruin your own lashes. They don’t, if applied properly and correctly, they are safe and do not ruin the health of your natural lashes.
Why are my lashes shorter after extensions?
Eyelashes can fall out for many reasons aside from extensions, such as using a product that irritates your eye area, stress, or harsh rubbing to remove waterproof mascara.
How to stimulate your eyelashes to grow
- Use castor oil
- Moisturize with coconut oil.
- Comb your eyelashes.
- Apply vitamin E oil
- Use olive oil
- Consider biotin
- Try an eyelash growth serum.
The best lashes for better mink or silk
Silk lashes are more hard-wearing than mink ones, ideal if you will be wearing them all day long.
Mink is more delicate and, unalike silk, they cannot get wet at all.
Forget your umbrella and get caught in a downpour with your mink eyelashes on, and they will immediately lose their curl!
Conclusion: Above here, are the five best pros and cons of eyelashes extensions.