The fully funded Canada Government Scholarship Program 2021 is now available for International Students from different parts of the world for Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. (Doctoral) Degree Programs.
The Canada Government Scholarship for 2021 is open for International Students in Canada. Applicants are invited to apply for the Canada Scholarship 2021 by Global Affairs Canada.
Why You Should Apply for Canada Government Scholarship
Canada is one of the world’s topmost developed countries. Thousands of international students are moving here to study for their higher studies. If you are interested to study in Canada, but you can’t afford the study cost, this International Scholarships are open for you.
Every year the Canadian Government offered a wide range of scholarships to foreign students who want to study in higher education institutions in Canadian Universities.
This Scholarships Program for International Students 2021 under Global Affairs Canada is now accepting applications. The goal of the program is to raise opportunities for Canadian post-secondary institutions to attract outstanding students from all over the world and you can be one of them.
The Scholarships provides scholarships for college International Students for a range of Undergraduate, Master’s and Ph.D. Degree courses, which aim at providing academically educated young professionals from worldwide students.
All academic Fields & Majors are available. The Study in Canada Scholarships program is open to students from all academic disciplines, for programs of up to two academic years in duration at the post-secondary level leading to a diploma, post-secondary or post-graduate certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school or university in Canada.
Fully Funded Canada Global Affairs – Government Scholarships 2021 will cover all expenses during the study in Canada. Expenses that will cover by Canada Scholarship 2021: The scholarship value varies depending on the duration, level, and program of study.
- Winner applicants will get up to CAD 60,000 for programs of one academic year in duration. Two academic terms of up to 4 months each.
- Additional funds also are allocated to the recipients by DFATD, the Canadian host university may also claim CAD 500 per award recipient to assist with administrative costs once the recipient arrives in Canada.
- Winner applicants will get up to CAD 120,000 for programs of two academic years in duration.
Up to 20 months, including four academic terms of up to 4 months each and one intervening spring/summer term of up to 4 months.
Benefits Given By Canada Government Scholarship:
- The applicant will also offer Visa/study/work permit fees/travel related to the collection of biometrics.
- The successful applicant will also offer airfare
Medical insurance will also be offered.
- Full Tuition fees, mandatory expenses will also be offered to the successful candidates for the whole study period.
- Living expenses such as food, utilities, and accommodation will be provided.
- Books and supplies required for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
- Ground transportation expenses, including a public transportation pass
Programs Offered By Canada Government Scholarship 2021
Scholarships are available to pursue all Undergraduate, Master’s (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. in any fields. There is no restriction on the discipline or field of study.
The study period should not be more than 2 years of study. Please choose your institution from the given list. Click here to choose your designated institution.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship 2021 for their study in Canada.
Eligible Countries: Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Comoros, Djibouti, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Liberia, Mauritania, Micronesia, Palau, Tonga, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, and Vanuatu. Palestinians from the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem are also eligible.
Requirement for Canada Government Scholarship
- Applicant must not hold Canadian citizenship or permanent residency and must not apply for permanent residency in Canada.
- Applicants should be interested in being considered for the Study in Canada Scholarships program.
- The applicant must apply and be admitted to a full-time academic program.
- Canadian post-secondary institutions are responsible for submitting applications on behalf of eligible candidates.
How to Apply for Canada Scholarship 2021
Please click here the complete application process is mentioned – Application Process Information.