In this article we have written the 10 Delightful Braids for Mixed Girls.
Mixed girls braid hairstyles are beautiful and anyone would want to make them. Braids have a slight long, rich and interesting history that goes way back in time and since them it has popularly grown in magnitude.
Today we would be talking about mixed girls braids. You would be surprised at hair styling options for mixed-race girls apart from just the classic ponytail that we always resort to. If you are looking for some unique but spectacular braids for your naturally curly hair, then here are some ideas for you to give a try.
Are you ready to look gorgeous with the fun and easy mixed girls braid? Go through our list and let the braids rock your style!
- Which Braid is the easiest?
- How do I style my biracial daughters hair?
- What is the easiest braid to do on yourself?
See also our article on: Top 9 Hairstyles for Black Women Trending Right Now
Table of Contents
- 1 Delightful Braids for Mixed Girls
- 2 Which Braid is the easiest?
- 3 How do I style my biracial daughters hair?
- 4 What is the easiest braid to do on yourself?
Delightful Braids for Mixed Girls
1. Chocolate with Milk Box Braids
Mixed girls love box braids, mainly because this hairstyle is the perfect way to protect your natural hair. You can also go for the untied ends by soaking them into boiling water. Through this way, you can secure the hairstyle without tieing up the knits.
2. Braids with Colored Beads
There’s often a strong connection between mixed girls and braids, the picture above will speak for itself.
3. Cornrows in a Bun
These cornrow braids changes any mixed girl to a never seen beauty. When you are done with building the knits, gather them into a low rolled bun.
4. Chunky Box Braids
All the girls attempt once the braids with weaves not only because it is part of their heritage, but because their is a huge way to extend your hair and feel admired.
5. Two Braids
If you have dark hair, 2 French braids with jumbo hair extensions will be a nice option for all mixed girls who likes knits. Wear them on your shoulders if you want to brag about the new look.
6. One-sided Braids
This side braids is a good option for mixed girls who want to look pretty.
7. Braided Ponytail
Mixed girls love braided ponytails, mostly the ones that are made of nice-looking box braids. If you decide to wear a strapless dress, the hairstyle will lengthen your face and your neckline will be marvelously revealed.
8. Braided Space Bun
The mixed girls with braids looks striking during the summer. It is not only easy to get it done but doesn’t spoil the natural beauty of the hair, not to talk of the spooky looks that it gives.
9. Crown Braid
Look both classic and with this extravagant braids hairstyle for the mixed girl race. It is fine for formal events, so put on your party cloth and get this hair done.
Is there any other way to show off your playful and innocent self? This is the perfect mixed girls braids that will bring back the memories of 90s and can be done on short hair too. All you have to do is to divide your hair well before you start with this style.
Which Braid is the easiest?
One elegant braid for longer hair is the crown braid. You can make this look by Dutch braiding the hair around your head (like the look shown here), or for a simpler version, you can fishtail or three-strand braid your hair and wrap the tail around your head.
How do I style my biracial daughters hair?
- Wash the hair once a week.
- Every day detangle the hair.
- On a daily basis, apply a leave-in conditioner.
- Wet hair thoroughly with a liquid spray moisturizer.
- Apply Treasured Locks Locks of Curls Curl Defining Pomade & Gel or another styling gel.
What is the easiest braid to do on yourself?
- The classic three-strand braid. If you’re a beginner, this is definitely the place to start.
- The fishtail braid. Delicate and extremely intricate-looking, the fishtail braid looks quite intimidating but it’s actually quite easy.
- The French braid.
- The Dutch braid.