In this article we have shown the Bob Crochet Braid Styles.
Want a natural protective looking hairstyle for your black hair will still looking classic? Crochet bob with braids is chic and trending!
Bob crochets are the safest haven of hair for when you want to give your hair some time out. You can simply wear on daily basis and still look pretty. The spiraling curls channel your inner free spirit giving you an assured and happy look. Although, many women find it very difficult to style the cut.
- Can you braid crochet hair?
- What hair do you use for crochet braids?
- What are the best black hairstyles?
- How many packs of hair do I need for a full head of crochet?
- How much does it cost to get crochet braids?
Also check out: 10 Gorgeous Burgundy Box Braids for 2020
Table of Contents
- 1 Bob Crochet Braid Styles
- 2 Can you braid crochet hair?
- 3 What hair do you use for crochet braids?
- 4 What are the best black hairstyles?
- 5 How many packs of hair do I need for a full head of crochet?
- 6 How much does it cost to get crochet braids?
Bob Crochet Braid Styles
1. Crochet Faux Locs Bob
This bob hairstyle is a mixture of natural curls and faux locs. Gold and silver beads interspersed add a little brightness to the part style.
2. Short Crochet Bob
If you have a thin hair, a crochet hairstyle can add a slight thickness. This black-fluffy bob is just filled with curls and the side part lines up right over for a neat angle of dimension.
3. Crochet Box Braided Bob
Even if you have a professional job or something more laid back, this look is ultimate and versatile for anything.
4. Curly Crochet Bob
A curly crochet bob with height is always the best. While the curls may take a bit prep, after you might have given your locs a heavy part, the end look is date night ready and you’ll look glam to the bone.
5. Crochet Twist Bob
The rutted layers are a little boho and a lot relaxed but also totally easily dressed up or down for any occasion.
6. Asymmetrical Crochet Bob
If you’re not used to color, try it with a couple magenta highlights on a side parted asymmetrical bob. This pretty twists are rich with moisture so your hair will stay protected and shiny.
7. Crochet Bob with Bangs
Short layers all over give much need shape to a thick hairstyle while shaggy bangs come past eyebrows and are a little flirty.
Can you braid crochet hair?
Crochet braids embrace some traditional braiding methods, similar to weaves and hair extensions. In general, your natural hair is braided in cornrows before incorporating the crochet hair extensions, but you can also braid your hair in other styles or twisted too.
What hair do you use for crochet braids?
You can decide to make use of kanekalon hair for your crochet braids you prefer a hair brand. Freetress is really a hair brand. Freetress, it is famous for its amazing curl patterns.
What are the best black hairstyles?
- Bantu Knots. Go for a dramatic style with these Bantu knots!
- Big Puff Natural Hairstyles. Embrace the puffiness.
- 4. Box Braid Bun. Top knots work for braided hairstyles too.
- Braid Out Style. Great style for transitioners.
- Braided Natural Updo. Chic hairstyle for special events.
- Braided Updo.
- Coiled Bun.
- Cornrow Braids.
How many packs of hair do I need for a full head of crochet?
How many hair do I need for a full head crochet? Now you know that synthetic hair is your hair best bet for crochet braids, the amount you need has to do with the exact look you want to achieve. Usually, this can be between four to eight packs.
How much does it cost to get crochet braids?
The amount is $100. In general, it takes 2 hours to make. Basic styles normally consists of 3 packs of hair at shoulder length or shorter. On average it takes about 3 hours to install.