In this post, I’ll be sharing my favorite or best makeup brush cleaners you should consider using from today henceforth.
We all know that makeup brushes are very essential in our day to day activities in as much as we use cosmetics.
How often we use our makeup brushes determine how long they last for us, the dirt they accumulate and possibility of habouring bacteria.
In a nutshell, we all know that every woman needs her tools to make a makeup masterpiece-but perhaps have you wondered how often those tools are cleaned?
With the aid of these 6 best makeup brush cleaners, we can easily clean our brushes and make them free from dirt and bacteria.
Before we proceed, I’ll like to share the following things with you.
Things you need to know;
- Top 6 best makeup brush cleansers for now
- What makeup brushes do celebrities use?
- What are the best affordable makeup brushes?
- How to dry makeup brush cleaners
- Do expensive makeup brushes make a difference?
- What are the best makeup brushes for beginners?
Read also: 10 Manicure Kits That Gives Good Result
So inshort, all the listed above are what you are to expect.
Meanwhile without wasting much ado, let move onto the best makeup brush cleaners you should consider using from now.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 6 Best Makeup Brush Cleaners for Now
- 2 What makeup brushes do celebrities use?
- 3 What are the best affordable makeup brushes?
- 4 How to dry makeup brush cleaners
- 5 Do expensive makeup brushes make a difference?
- 6 What are the best makeup brushes for beginners?
Top 6 Best Makeup Brush Cleaners for Now
1. Cinema Secrets makeup brush cleaner
This makeup brush cleaner is very effective in clearing makeups, bacteria and dirt. It can be used for cleaning both synthetic and natural brushes.
It is made up of delicate vanilla fragrance and available in three sizes to reduce breakout.
2. Clinique makeup brush cleanser
This brush cleaner thoroughly helps in cleaning makeup brushes and also eliminate makeup residue or particles left.
It is recommended to clean monthly so as to ensure high level of hygiene which help the brushes last longer than it should be.
3. StylPro makeup brush cleaner
StylPro is a battery-operated brush cleaner which is very easy to use. It gives you the option to use either a cleaning solution or water and soap.
In most times, it is recommended to use its grapeseed and organ oil-infused StylPro cleaner which can be gotten from Amazon or any nearby shop.
This allow you to use without water if you are washing brushes which have been used for thicker formulas.
4. MAC brush cleanser
The MAC brush cleanser cleans brushes like magic according to what other users are saying about it. It’s certain that MAC products is one of the best product with high quality in the cosmetic world.
This brush cleaner comes in a plastic bottle with a black flip top cap, simple and well packaged. It contains alcohol as one of its ingredient and helps your brushes to have a longer life.
5. Dior brush cleanser
This brush cleaner is a quick-drying antibacterial lotion, it ensure optimal quality of all brushes and guarantees professional and perfect makeup from day to day.
6. Make Up forever instant brush cleaner
This is a perfect solution for synthetic and natural hair brushes, it’s very fast in cleaning without rinsing and also dries immediately so brushes are ready for instant reuse.
It comes with a unique formula which dissolves even the most waterproof and highly pigmented products while refreshing the brushes with mint-oil extract.
Below is a video that will reveal more makeup brush cleaners you should know.
What makeup brushes do celebrities use?
Most celebrities or makeup pros you see with glowing skin, rich lip colors, sharpest contour and stunning look have mentioned that part of the secret lies in their brushes.
According to a poll carried out by Glamour, celebrities like Hadid sisters, Chloë Grace Moretz, and Lea Michele said they can’t live without the following makeup brushes.
- Patrick Ta makeup brushes
- It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush
- MAC Cosmetics 263 Small Eyeliner Brush
- Mary Irwin
- Rephr Brush
- Surratt Beauty Artistique Face Brush
- Esum W23 Medium Filbert Shader Brush
- Kelli J. Bartlett
- MAC Cosmetics 212 Flat Definer Brush
- Make Up Forever 122 Blending Brush
- Make Up Forever 158 Double Ended Sculpting Brush
- Sephora Collection PRO Angled Lip
What are the best affordable makeup brushes?
When it comes to choosing the best makeup brushes, we always thought of professional-grade makeup brushes as something we would acquire as an adult and make it last for us.
In most cases, using the cheapest makeup brushes doesn’t mean you won’t attain the same goal as the expensive once does because it all depends on our individual budget.
Here are the best affordable makeup brushes you can get and still perform the same function.
- Real Techniques Blend + Blur Foundation Brush
- Flawless Concealer Brush
- Sonia Kashuk Detail Blending Makeup Brush
- e.l.f. Pointed Powder Brush
- Real Techniques Blush Brush
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
- Sonia Kashuk Tapered Blending Makeup Brush
- e.l.f. Small Angled Brush
How to dry makeup brush cleaners
Cleaning and drying your makeup brush cleaners is as easy as you could ever think about.
In this video, you’ll learn the easiest ways to clean and dry your makeup crushes in just 20 seconds.
Do expensive makeup brushes make a difference?
Yes, it does make a difference.
If you just want to put on your makeup and look decent, it doesn’t make any difference.
But if you care about making your makeup a luxurious experience, seamless, softness, effortless blending, pigmentation and coverage, yes, it does make spending on makeup brushes worth it.
What are the best makeup brushes for beginners?
As a starter, you would want to get access to the best makeup brushes for beginners that will ease your makeup.
In this section, you’ll find the 4 best makeup brushes for beginners you can start with.
- Ecotools Eye Enhancing Duo Set
- Real Techniques Eye Makeup Starter Kit
- BH Cosmetics Pink-A-Dot Brush Set
- Moda Triad Concealer Brush
4 Best makeup brushes for beginners
1. Ecotools Eye Enhancing Duo Set
This makeup brush has double-ended eye shadow brush set which made it more user friendly for beginners and it’s affordable.
2. Real Techniques Eye Makeup Starter Kit
This includes five different brushes; it helps in sweeping color all over your lid with the base shadow brush. It has fine liner brush for cream or liquid formula application and brow brush for powder and pomades.
3. BH Cosmetics Pink-A-Dot Brush Set
This set of makeup brushes is mostly used for full-face makeup. It’s mainly designed for eye makeup and also affordable for beginners and pros.
Moda Triad Concealer Brush
This is one of the most popular makeup brushes for shadows because it’s so stiff enough to pack on pigment, fluffy enough to blend out the edges.
Having seen the list of best makeup brush cleaners and makeup brushes for beginners mentioned above, feel free to share your thought with us below.